morning spark told me today would be an odd one,
just like the others, and surely did i find on my walk
all kinds of shattered glims spilt happily in the stretched
fabric of sunlight and blue.
do you know what i mean? these are the goofy-gumballs
spinning ‘round my skull and i love them can’t keep them out
i can’t help myself! these are the grinning gem thoughts,
cruising-to-Van-Halen-boys, that drip all around me,
out of my control, twisting shifting and bright-
and who has filters for these but me?
But you too can diamond-dutch a sidewalk and tear
through technicolor medianoches at midnight, pocket full of rubies,
listening to The Posies, brave enough to say something silly
and serious like
what does Aurel Schmidt do?
besides get jacked off to?
I sold an eighth today to two men from Koreatown
and thought it entirely ridiculous could barely believe
it was me looking down at me from the ceiling see
I was gone my mind’s been elsewhere I’ve been
surfing prism mist fuck a prison sentence are you serious?
who on earth could ever contain this?
- isabelposts reblogged this from lookedlikelaughing
- jackeduplife reblogged this from lookedlikelaughing
- conquertheearth likes this
- muraokatim reblogged this from lookedlikelaughing
- muraokatim likes this
- movingwaters likes this
- rabid-llamas likes this
- onehundreddollars likes this
- tehcatastrophist likes this
- thejoyofcapris likes this
- serenaxgrace likes this
- lieslieslies reblogged this from lookedlikelaughing
- startwiththealphabet likes this
- lookedlikelaughing posted this